The Board of Management (BoM) governs the school on behalf of the Patron, Educate Together.
The responsibilities of the BoM are many and varied.
They include: upholding the ethos; agreeing school policy; employing staff; making sure appropriate facilities, materials and other resources are in place; ensuring the school buildings and grounds are properly maintained; and generating sufficient income to allow the proper functioning of the school.
The BoM usually meets monthly. The BoM acts professionally, collectively and on the basis of consensus.
Contacting the BoM
If you would like to contact the BoM, you can either write a note to the Chairperson and post it into the letterbox just outside the school office, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly BoM reports to the school community are available to read below.
John Brosnan Chairperson & Patron Nominee
Deirdre Doyle Policies Officer & Parent Nominee
Maeve McCarthy Principal
Ronan Barrett Teacher Nominee and Recording Secretary
Noel Carty, Treasurer and Community Nominee
Guy McGrath Patron Nominee & Health & Safety/Maintenance[/caption]
Paul Walsh Development Officer and Parent Nominee
Jane Sweetman Development Officer and Community Nominee
Board of Management Reports
- Report to School Community May 18
- Report to School Community April 2018
- Report to School Community March 2018
- Report to School Community February 2018
- Report to School Community January 2018
- Report to School Community, December 2017
- Report to School Community November 2017
- Report to School Community October 2017
- Report to School Community September 2017
- Report to School Community June 2017
- Report to School Community May 17
- Report to School Community April 2017
- Report to School Community March 2017
- Report to School Community February 2017
- Report to School Community January 2017
- BoM report to school community Dec 16
- RETNS BOM Report September 2016
|Name||Member type||Role on BOM|
|Colm O’Callaghan||Patron Nominee||Chairperson|
|Aileen Fallon||Patron Nominee||Policy Development|
|Mary Griffin||Teacher Nominee||Secretary|
|Andrea O’Reilly||Parent Nominee||Health, Safety & Maintenance|
|Seán McKeon||Parent Nominee||Treasurer|
|Linda Byrne||Community Nominee||Income Generation|
|Peter Humphreys||Community Nominee||Community Liaison|