The Board of Management (BoM) governs the school on behalf of the Patron, Educate Together.
The responsibilities of the BoM are many and varied.
They include: upholding the ethos; agreeing school policy; employing staff; making sure appropriate facilities, materials and other resources are in place; ensuring the school buildings and grounds are properly maintained; and generating sufficient income to allow the proper functioning of the school.
The BoM usually meets monthly. The BoM acts professionally, collectively and on the basis of consensus.
Contacting the BoM
If you would like to contact the BoM, you can either write a note to the Chairperson and post it into the letterbox just outside the school office, or you can email email@example.com
Monthly BoM reports to the school community are available to read below.
Sophaly Chhun, Treasurer
- Board of Management Reports
- Report to School Community, December 2017
- Report to School Community November 2017
- Report to School Community October 2017
- Report to School Community September 2017
- Report to School Community June 2017
- Report to School Community May 17
- Report to School Community April 2017
- Report to School Community March 2017
- Report to School Community February 2017
- Report to School Community January 2017
- BoM report to school community Dec 16
- RETNS BOM Report September 2016
- RETNS BOM Report June 2016
- RETNS BOM Report May 2016
- RETNS BOM Report April 2016
- RETNS BOM Report March 2016
- RETNS BOM Report February 2016
- RETNS BOM Reports October/November 2015
- RETNS BOM Reports August/September 2015
- RETNS BOM Report June 2015
- RETNS BOM Reports April/May
- RETNS BOM Report March 2015
- RETNS BOM Report January 2015
|Name||Member type||Role on BOM|
|Colm O’Callaghan||Patron Nominee||Chairperson|
|Aileen Fallon||Patron Nominee||Policy Development|
|Mary Griffin||Teacher Nominee||Secretary|
|Andrea O’Reilly||Parent Nominee||Health, Safety & Maintenance|
|Seán McKeon||Parent Nominee||Treasurer|
|Linda Byrne||Community Nominee||Income Generation|
|Peter Humphreys||Community Nominee||Community Liaison|